Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 507%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 397.330 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 516% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,405,181 £ (AU$6,053) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)