Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.179 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 168% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 571,497 £ (€907) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)