Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 612.123 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 230% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 657,443 £ (€1,074) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (42 minutes ago)