Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16095 SYPX / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,440 £ (COL$2,144,218) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)