Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15240 SYPX / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 372,433 £ (COL$2,129,012) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)