Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.038 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 586,079 £ (192,917 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (41 minutes ago)