Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.602 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 161% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 518,398 £ (60,267 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)