Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.772 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 541,699 £ (61,756 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)