Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,441 £ (142,814 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)