Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.536 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 517,223 £ (60,593 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)