Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.397 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,313 £ (R$ 2,894) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)