Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 383,125 £ (206,129 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)