Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.438 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 843,276 £ ($U45,736) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)