Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.025 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 127% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 924,163 £ ($U51,270) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)