Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.351 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 515,103 £ (31,503 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)