Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.999 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 193% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 633,382 £ (€1,045) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (41 minutes ago)