Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 383,042 £ (₨50,798) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)