Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.638 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 64% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 638,900 £ (₨83,648) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)