Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 89% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 385,693 £ (₨48,292) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (32 minutes ago)