Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16969 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 784,990 £ (COL$4,626,106) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)