Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17253 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 427,797 £ (COL$2,479,577) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)