Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.856 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 294% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 815,087 £ (€1,343) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)