Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,224 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 602.879 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 358% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 846,883 £ (€1,405) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)