Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.334 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 428,814 £ (18,378 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)