Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.427 SYPX / SRD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,511 £ (4,670 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)