Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.465 SYP / SRD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 795,544 £ (11,452 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)