Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.740 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 480,802 £ (₨62,118) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)