Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 484,723 £ (₨64,092) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)