Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.999 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 293,847 £ (₨36,735) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (11 minutes ago)