Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.428 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,501 £ (€532) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (42 minutes ago)