Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.398 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 799,802 £ (€1,464) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)