Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.207 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,639 £ (€711) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)