Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 599.858 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 269% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 678,610 £ (€1,131) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)