Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.566 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 255% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,442,471 £ (€2,606) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)