Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 494%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 552.492 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 228% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,228,866 £ (€2,224) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)