Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03864 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 654,757 £ (Rp 16,945,518) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (39 minutes ago)