Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 616%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.356 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 273% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 787,439 £ (€1,297) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)