Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03864 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 368,439 £ (Rp 9,535,438) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)