Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03865 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 189,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 177,790 £ (Rp 4,600,269) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (44 minutes ago)