Cost of living comparison between Owerri, Nigeria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 369,842 £ (217,649 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)