Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.284 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 189% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,116 £ (€909) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)