Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 225,100 £ (51,092 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)