Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 134% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 948,955 £ (1,118,558 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)