Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 434%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 136% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 958,482 £ (1,094,797 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)