Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.082 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 404,876 £ (17,541 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (22 minutes ago)