Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.827 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 114% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 835,422 £ (38,275 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)