Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.997 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 227% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,277,202 £ (€2,269) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)