Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 544.029 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 221% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,190 £ (€2,215) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)