Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 636%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.669 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 480% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,174,000 £ (kr 35,253) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)