Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.291 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 938,807 £ (12,469 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)