Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.273 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 908,547 £ (12,070 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)