Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.677 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 139% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 970,378 £ (13,171 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (40 minutes ago)