Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.072 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 222,281 £ ($b2,961) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)