Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.627 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 238,465 £ ($b3,195) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)