Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.963 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 469,994 £ ($b6,270) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)