Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.852 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 465,625 £ ($b6,221) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)