Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.818 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 328,329 £ (руб 37,235) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)