Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.037 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 292% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,593,920 £ (28,444 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)