Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 674%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.045 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 307% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,590,410 £ (27,399 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)