Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 686%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.451 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 298% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 816,636 £ (12,870 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)