Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.519 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 383,205 £ (84,807 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)