Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.684 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,077 £ (€1,893) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (32 minutes ago)