Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 419%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.977 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 176% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 563,559 £ (€889) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)