Cost of living comparison between Omsk, Russia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.304 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 676,776 £ (руб 81,504) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)