Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.855 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 746,313 £ (руб 84,286) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)