Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.461 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 206% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,243,619 £ (9,912 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)