Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 576%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 236% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,365,311 £ ($2,651) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)