Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.638 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 188% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 611,554 £ (¥131,850) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)