Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.112 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 64% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 359,372 £ (17,868₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)