Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.836 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 765,680 £ (40,650₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (38 minutes ago)