Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.132 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 879,638 £ (45,978₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)