Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.505 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 320,965 £ (GH₵2,779) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)