Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.626 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 928,374 £ (¥200,697) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)