Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.966 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 201,456 £ (Shilling40,567) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (33 minutes ago)