Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 541,946 £ (¥116,428) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)