Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.645 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 521,702 £ (¥112,314) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)