Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.104 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 107% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 444,917 £ (руб 48,871) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)