Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.549 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 253,901 £ (руб 29,698) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)