Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.487 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 687,052 £ (153,120 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)