Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.580 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 732,013 £ (159,841 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)