Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.340 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 194,692 £ (36,461 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)