Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 426,667 £ (90,848 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)